Tin Hau Temple, the past to Xiushan business belief in Matsu Fujian built Hall, West Street is the water pier, Tin Hau is the water thing. The former Temple of Heaven was destroyed in the Japanese bombing of Xiushan County in 1939, and the Tianhou Temple is now restored in 2015 in accordance with its original appearance. Reconstructed Tianhou Temple construction area of nearly 5,000 square meters, is a two-story Huizhou architecture, small blue tiles, cornices Qiaojiao, antique. The main hall is a courtyard, which has two layers of attic, a courtyard for the purpose of performing and sacrificial rites, is Chenchenhe opera, Yang opera, lantern opera, lantern opera scene. The second floor "upstairs hall" is where tourists sit down and enjoy tea. Side hall is the exhibition hall, the main exhibition Miao folk heritage of embroidery skills - Miao embroidery.